All AsianWomenBlog Careers—Join Our Team!
Do you believe that love is not limited to only one country? Do you think that people who haven’t found their love yet can change their lives completely just by broadening the search and exploring other cultures? Are you ready to work on creating comprehensive and useful content to help people look for love internationally? If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes, take a look at our careers! Maybe you are our ideal candidate we’ve always been looking for!
Creating top-quality content is only half the battle. You also need to make it rank higher for more and more people to see it. That’s why we’re looking for a Junior SEO specialist who’d develop effective optimization strategies, research keywords, monitor performance ranking and improve the strategy to achieve better results, and control the work for our copywriters to create not only useful but also SEO-optimized content.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a native English speaker
- Has at least 1 year of experience in developing effective SEO campaigns
- Understands how major search engines work
- Understands how SEO platforms like Ahrefs, SemRush, and SimilarWeb work
- Knows how to analyze competitors’ websites in order to improve the marketing strategy
- Knows how to choose the best keywords for any topic
- Is able to analyze a lot of data and metrics daily
We’re also looking for professional copywriters who’d be able to work full-time on creating high-quality, comprehensive, easy-to-read, and most importantly, useful content. Look through this website, read some guides—that’ll help you understand what type of content we need. Please note that writing such articles is not an easy task—our ideal candidate must be able to analyze a lot of data, in particular statistics, read various researches on gender roles, the institutions of the family in Asian countries, analyze the results of our own research and contact our respondents to provide our site visitors with the most relevant information.
You’re the one we are looking for if you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience and can provide links to some of your best articles
- Never miss deadlines
- Can create SEO-optimized content
- Are a multi-tasker
- Accept criticism and are ready to make corrections if necessary
Our copywriters create a lot of content, analyze tons of data, and are constantly working on new guides and reviews. We need a professional editor who’d make their articles even better by proofreading their texts, suggesting corrections, and creating guides for our authors to avoid common mistakes in the future.
You’re our ideal candidate if:
- You are a native English speaker
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an editor
- Pay attention not only to grammar and punctuation errors but also to the structure, facts, and text logic
- Can proofread a large number of texts daily
If you want to be a part of our team, please, feel free to contact us.